Long gone are the days when weddings were only defined by vintage hairstyles, bride’s wedding gown and everything that represented “etiquette” and “elegance”. Now, weddings mean much more than that.
Today, light decorations play a vital role in differentiating ‘one-hell-of-a-wedding’ from ‘just-another-wedding’. Yes, you will hardly see any wedding without the flavor of wedding lights. And the reason being – it’s simply awesome!
So let’s take a look at some of the benefits of wedding light decorations.
Benefits of Light Decoration
- Spreads magic on the dance floor: Dancing is undoubtedly one of the main activities in any wedding. But when you sprinkle some colors of wedding lights, it comes to life even more. With lighting effects, you would be dancing in the clouds with stars shining in the ceiling. The moment doesn’t get bigger than having your partner holding you with a big smile on the face!
- Creates ambience on your wedding: Ever been to a party that felt like a convention of cattle rather than a wedding ceremony? I’m glad I’m not the only one to suffer that disaster. My point is that you can avoid making your wedding one of those lame events. With the help of top-notch lighting equipment, you can change a mediocre wedding into an EPIC one!
- Highlights the focal points: Every single elements of your wedding should sparkle. Whether it’s the cake table or the bride’s gown, everything should sparkle. And what drives the attention of your guests to these vital elements? You guessed it; it’s the ceramic styles of lights that do the trick for you.
- Change the entire complexion of your wedding: Most people relate wedding with expensive decorative items. But that is not true. Decorating your walls and ceilings with wedding lights changes the entire complexion of your wedding. Don’t waste your money decorative items when lights can do the trick. And it’s affordable too!
- Sets the tone apart: Lighting effects beautify any space for weddings, parties and events. This is an enchanting way to transform your casual event central, ballroom or any outdoor party space into an exclusive one.
Common Types of Lighting Equipments
Yes, up lighting is the first element you should consider when it comes to decorating your wedding with lights. Up Lighting is a process of managing the lights like LED and DMX precisely around the perimeter of the room. The lights should be tilted in the direction of walls or any architectural points you want to focus on. Up Lights comes in wide range of colors, so you can select the lights as per the theme of your wedding.
Up lights are designed and programmed to disperse various colors at pre defined timings. With up lighting, you can create a static color all night, leaving a romantic ambience for the couple.
Gobos are often used in weddings to add personal touch to the event. The names of the bride and the groom are projected on walls and ceilings with lights.
Gobos are made from various materials like steel, glass or plastic. It can be used with the combination of lighting fixtures and projectors to create a theatrical experience. Gobos can be found in fixed pattern or in a customary pattern where you can decide the artwork.
Pin Spot is an effective way of centralizing focus toward cake tables, flowers and centerpieces. It is an essential element of lighting since it diverts the attention toward major attractions of the wedding. It is tied upside down of the centerpieces that need to be highlighted. It uses narrow beam fixtures to provide mini spotlights for the focused areas.
Magnify the exquisiteness of your wedding with a dramatic effect of pin spot.
FAQs about Light Decoration
- What is so special about this lighting?
Generally speaking, ordinary lights are okay to fit in an event, but these not only demand thousands of watts of power but are often the reason for blown fuses. They are placed at a dangerous level for adults and kids alike. Whereas LED lighting is definitely the new thing that is a few degrees warmer than room temperature. So you see there is no risk of blowing a fuse.
- Do I get to choose one color or more than that?
Your choice of colors is almost infinite. The most elegant up lighting effects can be produced by projecting the walls and ceiling with varying shades of just one color. You can also choose more than one color. Lighting technicians will help to space the lights varying the lighting intensities to achieve that perfect mind bubbling color!
- How does up lighting help highlight architectural features?
LED up lighting can change the outlook of any venue from being a mediocre one to an amazing one. Shining light tilted upward brings the highlighted surfaces to life and adds extra dimension to a filthy environment. It creates artistic effects, exploring the dark corners in the space.
- How many up lights will you use for an event?
That depends on the design plan and the party venue. For instance, if you need lights for your wedding, we might need 20…or perhaps 50. Generally, technicians will arrive at your venue with all the lighting equipment necessary to get the job done perfectly.
- Are all LED lightings the same?
No. The up lights chosen by the professional are of high quality lighting system. They produce a super-wide 120-degree angle beam that will wash an entire wall and ceiling with even colors.
- How can I expect good lighting effects from DJs?
The DJ you hire is definitely going to deliver the music you want, and yes he will also put the time and attention into creating the elegant lighting you seek! He has the right thing to color-wash an entire party space!
Wedding light decoration can be albeit costly upfront, but it does overcomes its debt with healthy interest at the later part of your wedding. Moments like wedding requires special treatment, so don’t mess it around. A delightful light decorations with heart pumping DJ music is all it takes to create an emphatic atmosphere on your wedding.